How to Apply
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application. To begin the Online Application process, complete the following:
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter SAC-SDA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
If you have an account in existence, complete the following:
- Use your email address and password to log in.
- School ID and District Code is SAC-SDA
- Click on Family Information on the left side of the page.
- Then click on Enrollment – Re-Enrollment.
- Review your student’s information and update where needed.
A non-refundable fee of $30 will be charged for each completed application. ($20 fee will be applied to registration fee if student attends school)
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.